This Bag Has Contained 26,500 mAh Thermal Runaway Events.
Third party test reports and FAA standards test report available upon request.
All Brimstone Bags Are Made in ISO 9001:2015 Registered Facilities.
Product SKU: FP-CON-HS
For quantities of 6 or more contact us for a quote.
- 1 Fire Containment Bag (26.5 Battery Sized)
- 1 Pair Fire Resistant Gloves
- 1 4" X 4" Vinyl Peel & Stick Placard "PED FIRE CONTAINMENT BAG LOCATED HERE"
- Each Bag Has Its Own Unique Serial Number for easier tracking and maintenance recording.
- 12 year usage cycle (industries best shelf life)
- Each Bag Undergoes A 5 Point Quality Control Inspection Before Shipping (an inspection sheet Certificate of Conformity is signed by the inspector and ships with EACH BAG)
- Each order ships with annual inspection recommendations and warranty info.
- Free Bag Replacement Lifetime Guarantee: When one of our bags is used to contain a fire we'll send a new one for free... (some conditions apply)
- This item’s representative materials conform to the requirements of FAA 14 CFR 25, Appendix F
26 Ah Battery - Hospital
7"W x 14"H x 4”D
Opening 7" x 4"
Weight = 41 oz
Please Note: While our carbon liner does absorb a significant amount of smoke, this bag is not designed to contain it all. Click here to see our Fire and Smoke Containment options...
Learn why water & most extinguishers may be a bad idea!
Watch our promo, demo, and test videos.
Learn about our Custom Size, Look, and Tolerances
LEARN MORE ABOUT DESIGN & TESTING
Learn More About FAA Certification
CHECK OUT OUR PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS LIST
Please Note: This is a non-stock item. At this time each bag is made to order and may require a 2-3 week lead time.
We are proud of our bags... Our materials are state of the art and our testing is thorough... Feel free to Contact Us should you have any further questions.
Please Note: Handle overheating batteries & electronic devices at your own risk. Our Fire Containment Bags, Fire Containment Blankets, and Smoke Containment Bags are tough! They are designed to add another course of action in the event of an overheating electronics battery. Our products are designed to greatly reduce the risk of bodily harm & property damage, but due to the unpredictable nature of battery fires, the multitude of battery types, and the possibility of human error we cannot guarantee no harm or damage will result when using them. Once a product has been used to contain an overheating device please order a replacement immediately.